- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- Frankie played the 40k Space Wolf video game.
- LVO update: Only 3 rooms left in our room block.
- 40K Champs down to the teens on tickets left.
- New Web Cart seems to be working great! Let us know if you all see anything. Also, we’re getting ready to kick off some big announcements in the very near future!
- FW put the Vorax Automata up for pre-order.
- Matt L. sent me a pic of this beautiful mini, would make a great female Daemon Prince.
- Our studio just finished a really slick looking Necron army, check out the pics! And, give us a look for your next painting commission.
- Heavy Gear shows off their Hovertank plastic render, looks cool. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heavygearblitz/heavy-gear-blitz-war-for-terra-nova-starter-set
- Titan Forge shows off some new Metal Beards coming out and they look bad ass.
- Victoria Miniatures releases a new heavy weapon team that looks awesome.
- The Harvester and the South Florida Open are both coming up this next weekend!
The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- More new bug rumors? Oooooooh, yeah! Looks like there may be a new drop pod bug in the future, the Tyranocst? Looks fantastic if rumors hold true. This is game changing for bugs.
- More rumors of a limited edition starter box with Nids and Blood Angels similar to Storm Claw, possibly called Shield of Baal: Leviathan. Most likely a story driven campaign, rumors indicate it may tie in Crons, too. This makes sense with all the Nids releases as with Storm Claw we saw the releases bracket the actual book.
- Looks like Bretonians are not getting Squatted as their models are back up on the GW site, but, expect them to be merged into another army, most likely Empire.
Rant Session Tactics Corner Rules Lawyer List Review Hi,