- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- LVO Rooms are available to book! There is a limited number of them, so do not wait too long. https://resweb.passkey.com/go/SFFRG5
- DzC Reconquest Phase 1 rules are coming out, and there is some cool stuff in there! New fluff about humanity taking their worlds back, new rules, some units going rare like the Hades and Ferrum, and new rules like barrage, strafing, transition, etc. Some of the experimental units get upgraded like Praetorian Snipers. The resistance get 24 units right out of the gates which puts them at the same level as the other factions. Also, tons of new art! The named characters are beefy.
- Matt Ward is gone indeed and pursuing his writing career.
- FW being sold in GW stores again?
- Awesome stuff coming out of GenCon! 56,614 attendees!
- Check out this character Nephillim from PP.
- Forces of Warmachine: Cephalyx is now available for download on the PP website.
- The Assassin data-slate is up for pre-order on GW’s website, and we are taking pre-orders for the Grey Knight book, too!
- F.A.T. Mat Outrider program is still in effect! And, BIG news, we have F.A.T. Mats on the way to the UK for distribution as we speak!
- We had a blast filming a video bat rep at the Rev3 studios, that will be pretty cool when done!
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Fantasy armies getting allies like 40K.
- Nagash on the way! Supposedly 1,000pts?! Supposedly new books coming called “End Times” which progress the story and change all the races in Fantasy. Apparently Nagash unites the Vampire Counts and Tomb Kings and his model is going to be brilliant. Kislev is apparently removed from game lore. The images floating around that look pretty legit are absolutely stunning.
- Chaos indeed being redone with efforts to put the Legions in the book!
- Some of the awesome builds available through the Champions of Fenris supplement.
I’m a long time listener, first time e-mailer. I just want to say I
love the podcast, and the Team 0 Comp bat reps.
Anyhow, I’m looking to start an Ork army after playing a bunch of
GorkaMorka (even got a wasteland FATmat just for GoMo!). As a Morker,
this obviously means I’m looking at a Kult of Speed list, with an
emphasis on buggies and bikes.
I was thinking something like the following list, keeping in mind that
my local meta tends towards 1500 points:
1) Big Mek (warlord, joins Warbikes) – Warbike, Kustom Force Field, Da
2) Warboss (joins Meganobz) – Mega Armor, Da Lucky Stikk
3) Mek (attached to troop choice #1)
4) Mek (attached to troop choice #2)
1) Boyz – ‘Ard boyz, 1 X extra Boy, Nob, Bosspole, Powerklaw, Trukk,
2) Boyz – ‘Ard boyz, 1 X extra Boy, Nob, Bosspole, Powerklaw, Trukk,
1) Meganobz – 2 X extra Nobz, Bosspole, Trukk, Reinforced Ram
1) Deffkoptas – 3 X extra Deffkoptas
2) Warbuggies – 4 X extra Warbuggies, 5 X Wartrakk Skorcha upgrades
3) Warbikes – 10 X extra Warbikes
I like the idea of the Watrakk Skorchas rushing up the field to screen
the Trukks, but I feel they might do better as normal Warbuggies with
Rokkit Launchas, especially since I don’t have much anti-air
otherwise. I’m also kinda worried about having the Warboss and 5
Meganobz in a single Trukk, as it may as well have a “shoot me first!”
billboard stapled to it.
I was thinking of maybe swapping out the Warboss for a Big Mek with
Gazzbag’s Blitzbike, and a Kustom Forcefield, to be attached to the
Deffkoptas, then dropping one of the Warbikes, and turning the
Wartrakk Skorchas into Warbuggies with Rokkits to make it so the
Meganobz can be split into two squads of 3 mounted in Trukks (with
enough leftover to give the Big Mek with the Warbikers a Bosspole).
I just really like the idea of a Warboss in Megarmor with Da Lucky
Stikk (mostly so I can make him a looted Tau Broadside).
Thanks in advance, and keep the awesome stuff coming!
P.S. Does Frankie have any tips on how to practice rolling 6s?