- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- Big Announcement! We have an awesome new program to get F.A.T. Mats into shops and get you a FREE mat!
- Draconic Awards info up for the BAO!
- BAO Update!
- 40K Champs has 2 ticket left!
- We will have a masseuse at the event!
- Clarification on Toughest Girls in the Galaxy, not ready to order yet, the KickStarter orders are shipping.
- New FW models!!! Boo Yah!
- Army Painter is hiring http://admin.thearmypainter.com/files/downloads/TAP-customer-service-and-marketing-assistant.pdf
- Really nice looking KickStarter going, Infamy. A Steam Punk, Victorian themed game. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/infamyminis/infamy-welcome-to-the-big-smoke
- Dark Age has been releasing some amazing minis lately, check these out. They will be revealing their new expansion book, Fanaticism, at GenCon!
- Ork Models that you have to see!
- Dropzone Commander Images, more previews!
- Dreamforge releases Valkir Heavy Support Troopers
- Victoria Miniatures releases a very cool new Heavy Mortar mini!
- Infinity releases a new Antipode Assault Pack
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- -Sky Claw Pack – 5 Marines with Jump Pack
- 1x Space Wolves sprue, 1x old Assault Marine Jumppack sprue
- -Long Fang Pack – 5 Marines and Razorback
- 1x Space Wolves sprue, 1x Devastator Weapon sprue, 1x Razorback & Rhino sprues
- -Retinue of the Wolf Priest – 1x Wolf Priest, 10x Wolf Guard
- 1x Wolf Priest sprue, 2x Space Wolves sprues, 1x Space Marine Command Squad sprue
- -Ragnars Great Company – 1x Wolf Lord, 5x Terminators, 20x Grey Hunters / Blood Claws, 3x Drop Pod
- 1x Wolf Lord sprue, 1x Space Wolves Terminator sprue, 4x Space Wolves sprues, 3x Drop Pod sprues
They are now Warlord Traits like other armies with the difference that you can choose them without to roll dices
Like 3rd Edition; One HQ per 750p
Lord of War, may take Two Warlord Traits, make Wolf Guard Packs to troops
When all Units in the detachment take Drop Pods as dedicated Transport, Ragnar will be free. Your Army may only take Unites with an Drop Pod option.
No longer in the Codex
New Character, replace the generic Wolf Lord on Thunderwolf, make Thunderwolf Cavalry to Troops
Bjorn the Fell-Handed
Now a Lord of War, becomes “it will not die”. When Bjorn is destroyed every Space Wolves Unit within 12″ becomes furious charge, fearless and hate the unit, charakter or vehicle that destroyed him
Pack Leaders are now entries in the Units like Squad Leaders in other Armies. Still no teleport for Terminators
Close Combat Weapons are now a option that replace the Bolter, 5p cheaper
Can’t take Rhinos as dedicaded Transports
- Krom Dragongaze rumored stats floating around.
- Paul from the east coast wrote in to point out some interesting rules pointers in 7th. Nothing now says you have to use a certain weapon, and, you can swing with multiple weapons at different initiative steps, piling in at the highest step.
- Formations are detachments, they do not fit into other detachments.
- Your Warlord can come from any Detachment.
- Knights can only come in detachments of 1-3 now, some folks have missed that.
- Autarch on bike with power weapon.
- 6 Windrider jet bikes with 2 Shuriken Cannons X3
- 3 Crimson Hunters with bright lances and an Exarch.
- Fire Prism with Holo Fields and Spirit Stones X3
- 1 Lynx with Scatter Laser.
- Thank you for your time 🙂