Warhammer 40K Video Bat Rep BTP Thomas vs FLG Reecius and Frankie

Thomas from blue Table Painting plays a game with his awesome pre-heresy Emperor’s Children against Reecius’ Mighty, Mighty Footdar and then against Frankie’s notorious Dark Eldar! As always check out the Tactics Corner for more great bat reps!

11 Responses to “Warhammer 40K Video Bat Rep BTP Thomas vs FLG Reecius and Frankie”

1. iNcontroL May 16, 2014 10:55 am #

pretty bad luck for reece >_< I sense fluffy armies though (no AA) and then Frankie drops down his tourney army lololol

Reecius May 16, 2014 11:32 am #

Yeah, my list was weak for 6th. It was my old 5th ed tournament list. I just brought what was fully painted.

I had that game in the bag and then the stupid Terminators went Super Saiyan! lolz!

• Chip May 16, 2014 1:38 pm #

What AA does Frankie’s army have?

Reecius May 16, 2014 3:08 pm #

None! Lol, he relies on twin linked Ravagers. That is his biggest weakness, Hell Turkies can be bad news for him.

2. nkump May 16, 2014 10:59 am #

Reece & Thomas makes for a really enjoyable batrep! Thanks for posting it! I thought it was great to watch….plus you both have excellent commentary.

Reecius May 16, 2014 11:32 am #

Thanks! Yeah, Thomas is a gentlemen and a scholar, a truly awesome opponent. I would gladly play him again.

3. ligolski May 16, 2014 5:02 pm #

Great to see some classic units in the Reece vs. Thomas match! Land raider with termies? Awesome haha. I’m curious to see how these armies would do ported straight to 7th with new mission types. Just simply because they are both decent all around solid lists to face each other.

That dark eldar beat down was nuts! As a DE and Marine player, I had a great time watching these!

4. avery May 18, 2014 9:34 am #

U can’t flat out the the turn u embark or disembark! Rules fellas

Reecius May 18, 2014 10:54 am #

Not that it matters as of next week, but, you can flat out if you get out of the vehicle before it moves. Pg.78, BRB

• avery May 19, 2014 4:45 am #

To true

5. Noah May 20, 2014 1:15 pm #

What a game! Bad luck with the Avatar (and Eldrad, good lord!) but really well played.

One minor quibble, Relic or not, a transport can never go flat-out in the same turn as any unit embarks or disembarks.

And on the AA front, I’m waiting to test out Guided Fire Dragons! Although Hellturkies will still ruin my day…