- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube! Join our Forums, too! If you would like to be a guest on the show, email Reece at Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
- We sell tabletop games and supplies at 20% off! Hit us up for your next gaming order at Orders@FrontlineGaming.org or visit our webstore at FrontlineGaming.org.
- Storm of Silence is coming up! Be sure to follow the link for event information, May 10th through the 11th, at Gamer’s Haven in Spokane, WA.
- Go over the top dogs in the circuit for each army.
- Gaming Mat Update
- Ravenlord, a limited edition novela about the Raven Guard, is up for order now and limited to 4,000 copies.
- Dreampod 9 shows off some cool new Gears for Peace River.
- New DzC terrain pics! These things are really big and look very cool.
- Very cool alternative artillery and small arms from Curious Constructs.
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- It seems that the new rule book will be a revised 6th edition of the game, not really a 7th edition. Apparently it is going to be a pricey release and may include as many as 3 books? It is said to be the 6th ed book with FAQs and updates in it.
o Rumors of moving away from the FoC to % based army building as it is in Fantasy.
o Rumors of Sideboards where your allies/formations/etc. go. You see one another’s sideboards and then select which of yours you will be using. Other rumors denying this.
o Consolidating into combat again? But with the ability to flee combat and get away but you may get swept in the attempt.
o Shooting flying units at +1 BS to your snap shot if you hold still. -1 BS for flying units that move over a certain distance.
- Apparently Prescience is now a warp charge 2 power and not the primaris power.
- Rumors of an IG and Eldar product coming out soon but what that may be is unclear.
- No Games Day this year?
- New city themed Realm of Battle table planned.
- Orks and Space Wolves to follow 7th.
- Tastey Taste over at BoK wrote a good article about his views on 7th ed. http://bloodofkittens.com/blog/2014/04/30/meat-meta-lawsuits-7th-edition/
- I was wondering what your ruling is on Terrify vs. Synapse. Synapse says that if a unit is falling back, if before it moves it is found to be within synapse range, it automatically regroups. Does this mean if you cast Terrify on any Nid unit in synapse range, it automatically regroups before falling back, or do you rule that they must fall back in the first place in order to “be falling back”?
- If it helps, I rolled a D6 and got a 4.
Hey guys! My name is Josh and I’ve been following your site and pod casts for about a year now. I actually started watching your batreps before I played and your site has helped me learn the game and hobby I now love, so thanks! I’m an east coast player and I’m just starting to play more in competitive settings/ tournaments. Here’s my 1750 SW/AM
Rune priest, melta bomb
10x Grey Hunters, 2xmeltagun, Rhino
5x wolf scouts
6x LF 5x missile launchers
Pask in Vanquisher, lascannon
2x Exterminator, lascannon
Psyker level 1
30 man blob, 3x lascannon
Psyker and Rune priest roll for 4++ and twinlink LFs and blob. The Leman Russ and vindicators either flank together or spilt up, based on opponents deployment, and I hide the rhino around mid field for objectives and melta shots. The list lacks a lot of scoring but has a lot of different types of firepower. Do you guys think the SW allies are worth it?
Thanks, and keep doing what your doing. If the other listeners are anything like me, we really appreciate your content!!!