Warhammer 40K Video Bat Rep #227 Skyblight Tyranids vs Chaos Flying Circus

40k.inc (1)

Frankie and Geoff throw down, Skyblight Nids vs. a beautiful Chaos Flying Circus list we recently finished for a client! Check us out for your next paint project! Also, check out the Tactics Corner for more great video bat reps.

10 Responses to “Warhammer 40K Video Bat Rep #227 Skyblight Tyranids vs Chaos Flying Circus”

1. Yostu April 30, 2014 12:41 am #

Great game, can u post the 2 lists please?

2. Moridan April 30, 2014 3:12 am #

Hopefully my dice will be better! LOL

3. elphilo April 30, 2014 7:45 am #

Skyblight and Geoff’s sexy Nid’s make me really tempted to make a nid army!

4. iNcontroL April 30, 2014 8:36 am #

my list was

dakka flyrant x3
    harpy x2
    crone x2
    tervigon +30 term
    10x garg
    10x garg
    20x garg

All vanilla

Normally I talk more smack and we have more fun but this game wasn’t very close so I tried to not be a dick lol. Frankie also went the extra mile to make my Harridan stable so he was a god damn hero that day.

5. z3n1st April 30, 2014 9:51 am #

What no Council vs Skyblight? Sad Panda is Sad

6. Smellofwetdog April 30, 2014 3:17 pm #

Beautiful flying circus army.

Bonus points incontrol for epic fateweaver slap fight chicken sounds, I lol’d.

I have to know now what was random woman’s beef? She couldn’t have been looking for the bus because it comes and goes every 2 1/2 minutes apparently lol.

Great stuff, I always enjoy a good batrep and get a half-chub every time those nids win!

7. iNcontroL April 30, 2014 4:22 pm #

she had no beef.. she is actually uber friendly and isn’t so bad.. she just sounds funny and is always outside the shop saying nice things lol

8. Nick W April 30, 2014 7:59 pm #

That’s just a Starcraft 2 groupie who always wants to ask iNcontroL questions about State of the Game

9. Oldschoolnate April 30, 2014 9:46 pm #

Good stuff Geoff, I’m running a list very close to this and find it to be frustrating to my opponents. At 1850 you can squeeze in a boivore brood that can really help with clearing out the dug in troops with out having to break up your synapse bubbles.

10. z3n1st May 1, 2014 9:45 am #

With the rumored changes in 7th in regards to percentage, I think Skyblight will be disappearing from forces smaller than 2K+