A few folks out there think Nids are actually quite good…I do not see it. But, I want to be wrong, so put your money where your mouth is and answer the challenge!
I believe that talk is pretty cheap and that actions and experience are what matter. That is why we always play the new books and lists before passing judgement on them. Now, a handful of games with the Nids isn’t enough to pass judgement of course, but so far, it feels like this book is extremely weak.
However, I want to be wrong. I hope this is just a case of me not seeing the good stuff, yet. So, if you think you have it dialed in and that I am way off base: prove it! Call me out in a challenge match and so long as you can beat me on film, I will give you a box set of 40K product as a prize! You risk nothing.
But wait, that’s not all!
I will spice this up a bit to make it even easier. You can do the following:
- Borrow my Nids. That way if you need a model or even an entire army, you can use my stuff. Proxies and unpainted models to a minimum though, it looks bad on camera.
- You can pick the army I use. So long as I have access to the army, I’ll use it. Yup, you heard that right, you can choose the army I use! It doesn’t get much better than that.
- If you can beat me with our Taudar army, I will give you $100 cash of my own money. Yup, a Benji if you can beat me with Taudar.
- We will use a randomly determined BAO mission and terrain will be laid out the way you would see it at a tournament (so we won’t be covering the entire board in terrain or anything).
- I am very, very, very busy right now with LVO prep and Mega Mat logistics, etc. So, you have to schedule the game by emailing me and be flexible in timing, please: Contact@FrontlineGaming.org
So there you go! You think Nids have what it takes? Prove it. I would love to eat crow on this.
So, who thinks they’ve got what it takes? I have a feeling that like with Escalation, when everyone was saying the Reveneant wasn’t really as bad as we made it sound, and I through out the challenge then, no one but JY2 was willing to take the challenge! I hope more people accept this one instead of just talking big. =)