- 25% Off Pre-Order Special is a GO!!! Click here for more info.
- DO NOT MISS OUT! Deadline to get the low rate of $79 on rooms at Ballys for the LVO is January 8th! Link here.
- Tickets are flying right now, we will almost certainly sell out on the LVO, stop procrastinating and get your tickets now or regret it later and possibly commit sepuku with a Frisbee! Real Ultimate Power. Look it up. Also, check out the terrain and trophies we’ve been working on!
- Sunday, January 12th, we will be having a Dropzone Commander and Infinity test day! Come on out and we will have a table set up for both games, you can come and give either games a shot.
- Forge World releases Typhon!
- Dreamforge Games posts up some pics of their new 15mm version of their very cool models. In the pics you can also see Secret Weapon’s table tiles.
- Titan Forge games off some of their new stuff, and their KickStarter is kicking ass.
- Krolmech releases new Soviet Goblins and they are SWEET!
- Clockwork Goblin releases a new image of their Soviet Heavy Armored Infantry Model.
- Big Shout out to Jay Pena of Red Star Gaming in San Antonio, TX. They are a community driven group that run events and are looking for members to help them grow!
- Mega Mat update.
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Nid Rumors!
- 7th ed rumors.
- Pushfit plastic rumors.
- IG rumors and Steel Legion, and Lords of War.
- Forgeworld, Finecast and 40K
This is my attempt at a tournament list for Sisters of Battle, with Inquisition allies. It is for an 1850 point local tourney.
The Sisters of The Azure Flame:
10 Seraphim w/2 Hand flamers
2 Units of 5 Battle Sisters w/2 meltaguns in Immolators w/multimelta
2 units of 20 Battle Sisters w/2 flamers
2 Empty Immolators w/Multimeltas
Ordo Malleus Inquisitor w/Power Armour, Mastery level 1, and 2 Servo Skulls
This is a take all comers list, that I intended to have a wide range of tactical flexibility.
2 of the priests are going in 2 Immolators with the smaller sister squads, and the other 2 can either both be placed in one 20 girl squad, or be spread between the two large ones.
One of the 20 girl squads is going to be a dedicated objective camper in most games, forming a meatshield for the Ordo Malleus Inquisitor, who will be giving an Exorcist Prescience. Alternatively, both units of 20 sisters can camp 2 objectives, or they can both footslog forward if the situation calls for it.
I’m aware that people think that Celestine is a waste of points, but I strongly disagree. She isn’t as durable as she once was, but Celestine and her Seraphim are super mobile boogeymen…er, boogeywomen. They’re not supposed to go after the opponent’s CC death star, they’re supposed to flit around and destroy the opponent’s soft spot.