The end of the podcast is very NSFW!
- Mega Mat news! KickStarter here.
- 4×4′ Mega Mats done! Only waiting on Urban!
- Check out these in-action shots of the Urban Combat and Alpine mats!
- Barren Wasteland Mega Mat is done! Looks fantastic.
- Tyson is making awesome Warmachine trophies. Check them out!
- LVO Room Rates lowered and changes to the format and FAQ, be sure to read them! Book here: https://aws.passkey.com/g/20074284
- Some of the more insane armies you can run now!
- Coteaz and all formations.
- FW new unit, Death Guard Grave Wardens!
- Puppetswar releases more pics of their very cool new minis and accessories!
- Infinity releases a new model, very cool! It is an exclusive for the ITS 2014 Winner.
- Titan Forge releases images of their new KickStarter Steam Punk Dwarf army, looks pretty cool.
- Raging Heroes announces the launch of their Cyber Zombie girls in the very popular Toughest Girls in the Galaxy range they are in the process of bringing to market.
- Hawk Wargames releases a ton of new preview images for DZC.
- Check out this cool laser cut terrain from Terrakami!
- The next podcast will be on 12-30-2013! iTunes is shutting down for a week over the holidays.
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- D-Impalers in the eyes of a 12 year old!
1750 Pts – Codex: Dark Angels Roster
HQ: Sammael on Corvex
Force Axe, level 2, bike
: Ravenwing Command Squad x5
Apothecary, Ravenwing grenade launcher
Troops: Scout Squad x5
snipers, cloaks, missile launcher
Troops: Ravenwing bikes x5, 1 attack bike
2 meltaguns, combi-melta, attack bike with multimelta
HQ: Primaris Psyker
Troops: Infantry Platoon
command squad with 4 grenade launchers in chimera
3x infantry squads with grenade launcher and auto-cannon in chimeras
Fast Attack: Scout Sentinel Squadron
Elite: Psyker Battle Squad
9 psykers + overseer in chimera
Heavy Support: Manticore Battery
Total Roster Cost: 1750
black knights, sammie and the liby go monster/broadside hunting. the ravenwing attack squad goes after vehicles. the primaris psyker goes with the infantry command squad to add 2d6 str 6 shots to their output while the three infantry squads spread out and lay down fire. the psyker battle squad hopefully convinces an enemy to run off the board turn one and otherwise contributes a str 9 blast. the Manticore does manticore stuff and the scouts hide and take targets of opportunity… the scout walker carries a searchlight to light up enemies for the big guns while the rest of the army keeps night fighting bonuses. let me know if you have any questions.