Warhammer 40K Video Bat Rep Tyranids vs Chaos

frankie

Geoff “InControl” Robinson busts out his Nids against Frankie’s Chaos! We’re in the last 48 hours of our Mega Mat KickStarter! Be sure to check it out before it’s done! As always, check out the Tactics Corner for more video bat reps and articles!

10 Responses to “Warhammer 40K Video Bat Rep Tyranids vs Chaos”

1. steven morrow December 20, 2013 5:16 pm #

We chaos have to take what we can to survive lol

2. Azgrim December 20, 2013 7:40 pm #

Dont nids never run away because of instinctive behavior ?

3. omnilicious December 20, 2013 11:18 pm #

WOW! I loved the batrep until the last 2 turns… then I just started dreading facing my brother with his 3 heldrakes…

Reecius December 21, 2013 9:00 am #

Yeah, that is the Dang Dirty Drake in action!

4. Cameron December 21, 2013 2:42 pm #

I think the best way to position your troops to reduce casualties against heldrakes is actually to put them in a giant circle, spaced 2″ apart.

All of your MCs are extremely vulnerable to the vector strike. The only way to avoid it is to deep strike the MCs behind the heldrake, or have them hide in the corner of the board. Maybe with the new codex we’ll get some anti-air!

Reecius December 21, 2013 2:53 pm #

I agree. And rumors indicate that we will get some awesome AA! I hope they’re true.

5. Invok93 December 21, 2013 3:08 pm #

really enjoying the frequency of these bat reps but would it be possible for you too start posting the army lists at the beginning again?

Reecius December 21, 2013 4:53 pm #

We will get back to that, but I have a backlog of footage I am working through and I don’t have the lists.

6. D-ManA December 23, 2013 10:47 am #

Frankie you should have used a black legion sorcerer and gotten that nova power which can deal with the gaunts and goyles while your big guns can deal with the big bugs.