4×4′ Mega Mats Unlocked!

photo (14)

Those 4×4′ mats have been unlocked and design work is under way! We’re running hot and well on our way to the $45K goal, too!

KickStarter here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/819121569/frontline-gaming-and-tablewartm-megamattm

Jump in there to get the mats you are looking for in the first shipment!

6 Responses to “4×4′ Mega Mats Unlocked!”

1. James Carmona
    kontraktkiller December 5, 2013 3:12 pm

Boner achieved

Reecius December 5, 2013 3:19 pm

Hahahaha, well played, sir!

2. FertileSpade December 6, 2013 10:41 am

You’ve probably allready thought about it but approx 2’x2′ sections with Zone Mortalis style images might sell really well. I know you would definitely get some of my gaming $!

Reecius December 6, 2013 11:09 am

The only issue with a new size, is that it is a new production run entirely. New mold, new everything and a big volume needed to make it happen. So, unless their is a really high demand for it, it is financially not feasible. If there is the demand for it though, we would totally do it!

3. FertileSpade December 9, 2013 8:00 pm

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. It’s possible you could do it with 4×4’s. I only suggested 2×2’s so you could change the configuration of the passageways for different games by changing which part of each mat was adjacent to another. You could still do it with 4×4’s it would just be limited a little. I plan on buying at least a couple of the 6×4’s a few months down the road after I complete the SM army I’m building so I’m looking forward to the product either way! Thanks for the entrepreneurial spirit!

Reecius December 10, 2013 7:58 am

I like that suggestion, actually. We will look into it if it is financially feasible but if we have to order several thousand of them, haha, maybe not =)

And this is Murica, dag nabbit! We’ve got to start businesses and such, it’s just the way we are!