Happy Birthday to Frontline Gaming!

Happy-Birthday-10

We did it, two years in business! Over the hump and into our terrible twos!

Starting a business is hard ass work, scary, stressful, consumes your life, you spend money every month instead of making any, and at times it can suck so hard….and then you get past that and it’s the most rewarding thing ever and you have built something to be proud of!

Frankie and I wanted to say thanks so much to everyone who has helped make Frontline Gaming into the what it is today as we–literally–couldn’t do it without the friends, family and customers who’ve helped us out!

We know you have choices on which blogs to read, which videos to watch, which pod-casts to listen to, which stores to buy from and which paint studios to hire, not to mention which events you choose to attend. So thanks so much for helping us to make our vision of a gaming community and business a reality! It means a lot to us.

We go out of our way to make everyone who buys from us or comes into our store feel not just like a customer but friends as that is how we genuinely think of everyone. It’s not just some B.S. to make a sale…trust me! Haha, Frankie and I could and have made a LOT more money doing other things in life and could do so again if that is what motivated us. Whether it be just talking lists with folks who don’t have any other nerd buddies to bounce ideas off of to giving the young whipper-snappers that hang out at the store jobs around the shop to earn the models they can’t afford, we always try to put community first.

Two years down and who knows how many to go! We made it through the toughest part of  start-up and look forward to what the future may hold!

So thanks so much from the whole crew at Frontline Gaming for make this such a fun ride so far!

33 Responses to “Happy Birthday to Frontline Gaming!”

1. simple November 1, 2013 1:09 am #

Happy birthday from Austria! Sad i cannot get my models painted by u guys!

2. Julnlecs November 1, 2013 2:05 am #

Happy Birthday. And best wishes for the upcoming years.

3. skari November 1, 2013 4:02 am #

Hapy Birthday from canada. I love how eager you are to collaborate with others in the community. Myself Included. And for that I am truly greatful, you guys do a great job and are getting better at Batreps, and other media outlet content (like your twitter feed, lol).

Cheers! And here is to many more years.

Vegas wooo! (I wish I could go).

4. Madcore November 1, 2013 4:50 am #

Congrats guys,

I know how hard it is to start a buisness. For my part, i discovered your blog throug BOLS and you have rapidely become one of my favourite blogs. I am dropping by your website at least once a day. Great job.

It is nice to read a blog that does not publish crappy content but genuine tips and tricks. Love the new tactic series.

Once again, congrats and i whish you many more years…

5. Chubs November 1, 2013 5:07 am #

Congratulation from Chicago and many Midwest gamers.

The passion you have for the hobby shows in your articles, battle reports and Paint Studio. Continued success to the West Coast!

6. cavalier November 1, 2013 5:29 am #

Way to go guys. Cheers to your continued success!

7. David November 1, 2013 5:40 am #

Your positivity, humor and optimistic take on the rules are what drew me to your site. Your consistency in article quality as well as great batreps are what kept my coming back.

Congrats, guys! Take yourselves to dinner and hopefully Frankie puts out!

8. Baal Viper November 1, 2013 6:27 am #

Keep it up guys. Happy Birthday.

9. Dave the Mac Guy November 1, 2013 6:28 am #

Congratulations guys! Of all the blogs and sites I read daily, yours is the one I look forward t the most.

10. Doc_S November 1, 2013 6:35 am #

I have only been listening to the podcast and following you guys for the past 4 months and I have become a huge fan. I live in Oklahoma so planning to attend a GT from you guys is tough but a buddy of mine and I are planning a 2014 appearance! Keep up the awesome work and stay beautiful.

11. Captn Dees November 1, 2013 7:28 am #

Congrats guys, I wish you continued success as you move into your third year!

Can’t wait for some more GTs and gettin in on some more Battle Reports!

12. Rich with GSI November 1, 2013 7:39 am #

Happy birthday from down Hwy4! Thanks for providing a place to get my nerd on every once in awhile and all the help with GSI. You magnificent bastards are the hub of a tremendous local community. I probably wouldn’t be doing GSI without your help either! Thanks again, sirs!

13. Tarrant November 1, 2013 8:01 am #

Congrats!! Here’s to many more years of success!

T.

14. TrueKnight November 1, 2013 8:23 am #

Only discovered your site in the last 6 months or so and it is honestly 1 of my favorites. I check daily, some times multiple times a day just for the next bat rep or blog article. You guys have a passion for gaming and the communit of gamers and it definitely shows in your work. If I ever make my way back to Cali I’ll def stop through. Congrats on 2 years and to future success!

15. kingsfan2099 November 1, 2013 10:14 am #

Happy birthday Frontline crew. Thank yourselves for all the sacrifices and hearthaches you’ve put yourselves through in order to make your company what it is. You do a lot for the community and deserve to be recognized. Huzzah….

16. Jrandom November 1, 2013 10:21 am #

Thank you for spoiling us with content. I can check the site multiple times a day and not be disappointed.

17. Mike Maraldo November 1, 2013 10:37 am #

Congratulations guys!

18. Daemonette November 1, 2013 11:24 am #

Congratulations and Happy Birthday. Cheers to the many more that will come!

19. Reecius
    Reecius November 1, 2013 12:46 pm #

Thanks so much, everyone! We really appreciate the well wishes and look forward to many more years!

20. dr.insanotron November 1, 2013 12:54 pm #

Woohoo happy birthday! !!!

21. ScabiousBile November 1, 2013 1:01 pm #

Congratulations Frontline from Mackay, Australia! We wish you all the best in the future and hope you continue your unquestioning support of our hobby and fair prices!

22. Km November 1, 2013 1:07 pm #

Happy birthday from across the pond in sunny england! I discovered u through the independent characters and have checked the site every day since, it’s amazing for its content, keep going!

23. CKO November 1, 2013 2:16 pm #

Good job, and I wish you guys even more success in the future!

24. krisbot4000 November 1, 2013 7:12 pm #

^ This!

25. jy2
    jy2 November 1, 2013 8:59 pm #

I am proud to say that I was there (along with Grant Theft Auto and Spam Adam) at Frontline for such a momentous occasion.

And our gift to Frontline is a battle report for the viewers – my 5th Ed. Draigowing paladins against Grant’s super-nasty Deldar Deer Council. Coming soon from Frontline.

26. Rob November 1, 2013 9:33 pm #

Found you recently. Happy Birthday. Keep it up. I hope to be able to visit from the east coast some day.

27. Stephan November 1, 2013 10:39 pm #

Congratulations from Holland! Keep up the good work, great information with humor!!

28. pellegrino November 2, 2013 4:46 am #

congrats

29. Reecius
    Reecius November 2, 2013 11:30 am #

Thanks again, everyone! It means a lot to us!

30. Bhatrhari November 2, 2013 1:59 pm #

Congrats from Canada. I wish I could do GW orders from yall!

Reecius November 2, 2013 2:05 pm #

So do we! haha, thanks for the well wishes!

31. winterman November 5, 2013 4:46 pm #

Congrats! Hard to believe its already been two years.