- You all have to see these way too awesome Baby Primarchs from a Legendarion http://legendarion.com/legendarion.html. They’re done in the Chibi style and they’re just fantastic. I can’t wait to see more of them! I just hope he doesn’t get in trouble for using the names of the Primarchs? I really hope to see this project completed as they’re so awesome.
- We came across an awesome Sisters of Battle CosPlay picture on the net, check it out!
- Joe Drache is bringing his AWESOME, huge Titans for the LVO Apoc event. That is going to be really cool!
- Forgeworld released new rules for their Space Marines characters and Chapter Tactics! Very cool stuff in there. They also releases some new Kakophni Marines which are awesome, as well as Ashen Circle Marines. Also, the awesome Fire Raptor!
- Return of the challenge matches! Our buddy InControl of Star Craft 2 fame said he’d really enjoyed watching our challenge video battle reports from when Reecius’ Eldar were getting called out left and right. He offered to pony up some prize support to see them go down, again. So, we are going to launch them again!
- Mark H. Told us that he can’t get the Last Memory psychic power from the Black Legion supplement to work on his GW psychic app. Is anyone else having this issue?
- Privateer Press released a new colossal for Rhulic Dwarves!
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- The Independent Characters on their Facebook Page showed that the next SM supplement and it looks like it will be Clan Raukaan or the Iron Hands! Sweet! The Wrath of Iron book was really good.
- Racially Specific terrain?! Coooooool. We’ll see if this turns out to be true but we would love to see that.
- Reece has been ranting about game balance and tournament format and wanted to be sure it was clear he wasn’t trying to put other formats down in his wild rants!
- White Scars Rhino rush vs. Triptide Tau
- Further Comdemnor Boltgun discussion.
- How do wound sin the wound pool work with different rages. Do you need to do a wound to get the increased reach?
- This comes to us via Ryan B.
- Do you reroll both dice when firing an Ordnance Weapon that also has Tank Hunters?
- Can a character in a Chariot join a unit of Chariots? -Dylan M.
Multi spectrum Suite
Command and control node
Fire Warriors 12
Fire Warriors 12 man
TL plasma rifle
Feel no pain
2 shielded missle drones
Broadsides 2 man
Tactical Squad 10man
Tactical Squad 10
The Commander will be sitting in the Devastator squad, giving them Rerolls to hit, Ignore cover and Tankhunter or Monster hunter. That Tactical squads are there to go out and takobjectives while the Tau sit back and fire at stuff. Tigarious will be there to provide Psychic defense against other things while he twinlinks stuff for fun(Mostlikely the pathfinders)