- Las Vegas Open! Get those tickets! Also, head over to the forums and let your voice be heard on any changes we make to the 2014 BAO Tournament format. At the end of each season we look at making any changes to our format so if it matters to you, jump in there and speak up!
- Sisters of Battle have come out and look great!
- Tablewar’s Kickstarter is going well and looks like it till for sure fund. They’re close to 20K of their 15K goal, so check it out!
- Reader Bjorn O sent us some pics of the new Raging Heroes “Toughest Girls in the Galaxy” miniatures and they look awesome! Seriously beautiful miniatures. They’re generic SciFi female models but they would be awesome for other games, too.
Rumors: The Rumor Section is gathered from the web and is not in any way information we receive from any manufacturer nor is it necessarily accurate. This section of the podcast is intended for entertainment purposes only.
- Sentinels of Terra, Imperial Fists supplement:
- The guys over at 40k radio have released some info on the relics for Imperial Fists.
- Space Wolves Relic Battletank plastic kit
- Rumors or an Ultramarines 1st company supplement that ties into a possible Tyranid release. That would be very cool if true and possibly give Terminator lovers a way to play Veterans as troops? We’ll see.
- Robotech may have potential for more longevity than Reece gave it credit for.
- MarkDwg on the Frontline Gaming forums set us straight on Bolt Action! He describes some of the game mechanics such as randomly generating missions for units based off of mission dice or a pinning mechanic where everytime you hit a unit it takes a -1 to leadership and to hit. Passing a leadership test removes one pin marker.
- Frankie’s 2014 Dark Eldar tournament list.
- This comes to us via BilljoeRay on the forums: Does a character with Scouts that attaches to a unit with a dedicated transport, confer scouts on to that transport?
- Condemnor Boltgun for Sisters of battle. When it hits a unit with a psyker, it does normal damage and causes Perils. Now in a unit with more than one psyker, does it cause Perils to every psyker or unit with brotherhood of psykers? Or just one? If just one, how do you determine which one?
- We read it as one Perils allocated to the closest psyker.
- Can Sisters of Battle ally with anyone as the BRB lists them as Sisters of Battle but they are now codex Adeptus Sororitas?
- They ally as Sisters. By RAW, no, but this seems unreasonable to us.
Hi there fellas
Below is my Minotaur-themed SM list for 1750. I’ve tried to make it all-comes, but what do I know? Would you mind giving it a looks-see on the podcast?
HQ 1: Asterion Moloc
HQ 2: Techmarine
HQ 3: 3 Honor Guard
Upgrade: Chapter Banner
Troop 1: 10 Tactical Marines
Upgrades: Flamer; Rhino
Troop 2: 10 Tactical Marines
Upgrades: Flamer; Drop Pod
Troop 3: 10 Tactical Marines
Upgrade: Flamer, Plasma Cannon; Razorback,
Twin-Linked Heavy Flamer
Troop 4: 10 Marine Scouts
Upgrade: 10 Sniper Rifles
Fast 1: 5 Assault Marines
Heavy 1: 5 Devastator Marines
Upgrades: 4 Lascannons
Heavy 2: Hunter
Heavy 3: Achilles Landraider
Moloc confers the Chapter Tactic of Preferred Enemy: Space Marine (all SM, not CSM). He’s in terminator armour, and has an AP 2 initiative 5 beat stick, and gives his squad grenades. He will accompany the Honor Guard and Techmarine in the Achilles Landraider. I haven’t quite decided on the weapons-loadout for the HG.
I figure that the Hunter will solve most if not all my Helldrake worries, but the 2 TL Multi-Meltas & the Lascannons from the Dev Squad will lend a hand.