Brawl in the Fall Pictures!

vince nids

Julnlecs snapped some pics of Brawl in the Fall, follow the link to check out the armies form the event!

Follow the link below for more pictures!

Brawl in the Fall is a great event and it looked like another fun year on the books. I wish I could have gone but I have been pretty sick this past week and as everyone was either there or at Feast of Blades, someone had to watch the shop!

Big congrats to:

Best Overall: Ryan Murphy with Necrons

Best General: Paul MckLevly with Farsight Tau

3rd Place: Vince Weibert with Tyranids

4th Place: Jesse Morales with Seer Council Eldar

5th Place: Daniel Garcia with Grey Knights

Best Painted: Lyzz Foster

For more information on the event: http://www.brawlinthefall.com/

20 Responses to “Brawl in the Fall Pictures!”

1. Avatar
    Nor October 13, 2013 10:51 pm #

Anybody knows what was in the Necron and the GK army ?

2. Avatar
    Cruzcontrol39 October 13, 2013 11:46 pm #

The Necron and Grey Knights used allies right?

Ryan Murphy October 14, 2013 7:08 am #

No allies in my army.
      I ran

Imotekh
      D. Lord w/ the MSS, SW, and res orb
      10 immortals w/tesla – scythe
      3x 5 warriors – scythe
      5 wraiths 2 w/ whip coils
      3 annihilation barges

Reecius October 14, 2013 9:31 am #

Congratz on the big win!

Ryan Murphy October 14, 2013 9:43 am #

Thanks Reece!

Reecius October 14, 2013 10:26 am

Hey, we’d love a tournament/battle report form you if you’re interested in writing one. People love to hear the battle reports and tactics!

Cruzcontrol39 October 14, 2013 7:28 pm #

Nice… 3 annihilation barges are too good to pass up!

3. Avatar
    biffomatic October 14, 2013 9:08 am #

Ryans list was 4 scythes.3 barges.wraiths with a d-Lord. And some other stuff I can’t remember.grey knights was my buddy danny.it was henchmen. Coteaz, xenos inq,techmarine, 2 lanraider crusaders.dreadknight, stormraven, 2 squads of DCAs, 2 squads of acolytes in psybacks.

4. Avatar
    biffomatic October 14, 2013 9:52 am #

Sorry about that ..guess ryans post got posted before mine.congrats ryan..beautiful army. Danny,myself and vince represented the central valley. Got some crap for running the jetseers tho..all in good fun lol

Ryan Murphy October 14, 2013 9:55 am #

Thanks much! It’s ok I got crap for 4 night scythes too it is all in fun! They are a steal.

5. Avatar
    Ryan Murphy October 14, 2013 10:52 am #

Reece, I originally planned on doing a battle report, I had to concentrate a bit more on game 2 and three so I failed at taking pictures. I am working on a video slide show where I can post what I do have game wise, and talking a bit about thoughts and how the games panned out. I can shoot ya a link when I’m finished!

Reecius October 14, 2013 11:34 am #

Yeah, please do. If you have it in HTML format, we will be happy to repost it here.

Daemonette October 14, 2013 11:46 am #

I cant wait to read that. I am uber interested in what happened in your games!~

6. Avatar
    Bigpig October 14, 2013 11:34 am #

Dang, that is a beautiful tyranid army in that pic. ;). Sorry you couldn’t make it Reece. It was a great event. I had three great games and a fun time. Looking forward to next year. I got robbed by dice down call on the second game and couldn’t finish my assault phase otherwise I would have won the objective and faced Ryan on the end table. As it was I tied the primary I stead :(. So may though, I got top,at Liz’s demons in a fun game for third place instead.

Cyou there next year. I’ll get a batrep together if I can.

Reecius October 14, 2013 11:38 am #

Ah bummer. I heard Lyzz had a rough dice down call that cost her the game, too.

Yeah, I wanted to go, but I was pretty sick and someone had to watch the shop.

Your army looks great too, by the way! The airbrushing added a lot.

Bigpig October 14, 2013 11:56 am #

Yeah, she got robbed on game two also. We griped about it to each other our game lol. I already made some suggestions to mark and Doug for year to address that. It’s not cool to get one less turn than your opponent. I had a trygon in combat with three ork bikers. Pretty sure I would have shoved them off the objective given TWO more minutes

Reecius October 14, 2013 1:46 pm #

Yeah, that is a bummer. That is why we implement the 20 minute rule.

7. Avatar
    Ryan Murphy October 14, 2013 11:52 am #

Yeah so did a couple of the guys I came with, dice down stopped my buddy from taking the primary in round 2. I’m lucky in the fact that all my games came to a natural end with around 30 minutes to spare!

@BigPig I would have loved to play a second bug army! They are so fun to play against and yours looks great too! Maybe another time!

Bigpig October 14, 2013 7:41 pm #

Modesto isn’t too far. Roll on down for one of our hobby town tournaments. I’ve been playing marines at them recently but will bring bugs if I know ur coming

Ryan Murphy October 14, 2013 8:18 pm #

I will keep an eye out for them for sure!