Comikaze Community Feedback Wanted

download

Please only answer this if you plan on attending Comikaze this year. Novemeber 2-3, 2013

Hey everyone, we’re getting ready to draw the contract for Comikaze this year.

Comikaze is a huge ComiCon style pop culture event at the Los Angels Convention Center, and is a lot of fun. As usual, HOT Cos Play girls everywhere!

Anyway, this is our 3rd year and the head honcho offered for us to rent a separate room for our event. What this means is that we would control the flow of people in and out, you wouldn’t have to wait in line, the ticket would be cheaper, we could lock up your stuff, there wouldn’t be as many people walking around.

Cons are that we wouldn’t be immersed into the event as much but if you wanted to get a con badge to get into the event, you can. It’s more flexible.

Let us know soon what you would all prefer to see us do!

Comikazee Pics 031

Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Mercutioh
Mercutioh
8 years ago

I don’t want anyone to be alarmed But there’s a rainbow coming out of that Storm Troopers Head. I bet he has He Man Underoos on under that robe.

thunderingjove
thunderingjove
8 years ago

Please change the date so I can go!!!

Acrimonious
Acrimonious
8 years ago

I will be going, barring unforeseen circumstances, and I like the idea of not having to buy the Con ticket. At Anime Expo I didn’t do a damn thing other than play 40k, and I would bet the same will happen with this one. Also, not waiting in line is a bonus.

SCP Madfjohn
SCP Madfjohn
8 years ago

my self i loved being in the middle of the con where everyone gets to watch and enjoy the things we love to do and beside we get to watch them also .

I am trying to go this year also

so on that note WAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

sumo55
8 years ago

I personally like being involved in the con itself. I like seeing the cosplay and interacting with people who don’t know about 40k. I don’t need it in another room, but if the cost of the tourney and con admission would be the same either way, I’d have no problem being in a separate room.

Daemonette
Daemonette
8 years ago

Yeah, as much as I would like to be frugal and not pay a con badge fee, I really enjoyed that aspect of anime expo. all the smexy cosplayers, the ability to go check out events literally right after the game ended. It was nice. But on the flip side, Not having to worry about my stuff being stole or being berated by the stay on the green line dudes would be sweet. Either way, I imagine you’ll make a great decision. CANT WAIT! EXCITEDD!

israel
israel
8 years ago

well i really enjoy it last year and i love to be in the main room, there is so much eye candy every where, honestly thats one of the main reasons im going, so plz guys dont get a private room, i wont go if you do lmao…. i probably will any way but it wont be as fun…..
and yes every one is watching i like that i made some friends last year

Cooper Waddell
Cooper Waddell
8 years ago

I’m in

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x