Signals from the Frontline: Games Workshop specials are a Go!! News, Rumors, Horus Heresy, List for Review
Press play to listen to the podcast!
- Games Workshop Pre-Release, Hoooooooooo!!! It’s game time, baby, let the pre-order specials commence!
- Release details in the podcast!
- New Fulgrim Primarch revealed at the Horus Heresy Weekend event and man does it look fantastic.
- New Adeptus Mechanicus models out from Forge World and they look super cool, too.
- Maki lauches their Kickstater for their modular terrain and it is seriously chugging right along. They’ve almost hit their $20,000 goal and they’re only a few days in.
- Robotech Kickstarter about to wrap up, just about at 1.25 million. Wow.
- Kromlech releases a new Plague Reaper mini, looks pretty cool.
- Mantic Games is releasing a Mars Attacks! miniatures game. Looks interesting at the least.
- The Forge World Horus Heresy crew wants to incorporate all of the Eldar Phoenix Lords into the storyline and show how each of them interacted with and was affected by the events of the Heresy. Hopefully this means Forge World will be making Primarch quality sculpts of each Phoenix Lord.
- Warmachine vs. 40K
It’s SW/DA at 1850, but super easy to tone down to 1750 or up to 2k.
8 Grey Hunters
3x Fast attack
4 Hyperios Platforms
3x Heavy Support
5 Longfangs with missiles
Level 2 Librarian
-Cloaks and Snipers
5 Ravenwing Support Squadron
5x Missile Devastators
I feel this is a good all comers list. The theory is that I missile whatever is deployed opposite of me. I think this army is good in Hammer and Anvil.
Just so you guys know, this army has 44 missile shots a turn, most of them can or will be twin linked. It has more than twice as many missile shots as it has bolter shots. I’m only afraid of LR spam, but I will glance atleast one down a turn. It needs spotlights.
Hope you fools like this army, kisses.
Heres some numbers:
All the Hyperios Plats will get 1 glance on a LR, the speeders will get 1 glance, and with the reroll power, the missile devs will get 3 glances. For Frankie’s sake that is 5 glances total. assuming 5+ cover, that is 1 dead LR a turn. If the dice go hot (and with that many missile shots that is a decent chance) I can potentialy do more than that. Against termies, assuming im doing krak, thats 4.6 dead termis a turn just from the missiles. That might not be enough if im facing DW and the DS ontop of me, but I think I can screen with the grey hunters, or the speeders if I really am desperate.
I also forgot to mention that the Lib and RP will be rolling diviniation (of course)