Video Battle Report: 6th ed Tau vs. Chaos and Daemons

Video Battle Report

Video Battle Report

New Tau in action! We busted out what models we had to give them a whirl in a first test drive.

10 Responses to “Video Battle Report: 6th ed Tau vs. Chaos and Daemons”

1. Black Blow Fly April 7, 2013 5:00 pm

Excellent and entertaining report !

Reecius April 7, 2013 5:25 pm

Glad you liked it!

2. Hippesthippo April 7, 2013 6:04 pm

Great report! Both those armies look stunning AND fun to play!

Can you shoot at a comms relay? I didn’t think it had wounds or anything..

More reports please! By far the best articles/source of tactics on your site and the main reason I come here.

Reecius April 7, 2013 6:11 pm

I thought a Comms relay had an artillery profile, but I think I may be wrong about that as you are the second person to point that out today. I don’t have my rule book handy, so I will have to look that up when I have the chance.

3. Hippesthippo April 7, 2013 7:03 pm

Yeah, I’m not by my book. I just remember being frustrated when I couldn’t shoot at them in the past.

When are you heading to Adepticon? I owe you a beer.

Reecius April 7, 2013 9:38 pm

Flying in Wednesday, and a beer would be great.

• Hippesthippo April 9, 2013 9:41 am

Cool, I’m driving in late Wed. Night, so maybe Thurs? I think I’ve got your ph number somewhere.. Hopefully, we’ll just run into each other on the top tables hahaha.

Reecius April 9, 2013 10:37 am

Haha, most definitely! My Nids are just about ready to rock!

4. Ruinous April 9, 2013 12:44 am

Always enjoy your battle reports and the commentary that goes along with it.

Just questioning why wouldn’t you give your Broadsides Interceptor? Unless it was FAQ’d, Skyfire allows you to fire at normal Ballistic Skill when shooting at Flyers, FMCs and Skimmers, you can only snap shot at all other targets. Taking Interceptor, with Skyfire, means you shoot at all targets with normal Ballistic Skill.

Anyhoo, keep up the awesome work!

Reecius April 9, 2013 8:17 am

I agree that interceptor is great. The Broadsides DID have Interceptor, hahaha, I just missed every time!

Glad you like the bat reps.