Signals from the Frontline: News, Rumors, Tactics, Pre-Release Special

Signals from the Frontline

Signals from the Frontline

Signals from the Frontline: News, Rumors, Tactics, Pre-Release Special.

Press play to listen to the podcast.

8 Responses to “Signals from the Frontline: News, Rumors, Tactics, Pre-Release Special”

1. dr.insanotron February 26, 2013 8:05 am #

The Plague Drones are not jump infantry, they are Jet packs so 2d6 in the assualt phase

Reecius February 26, 2013 10:02 am #

Aren’t they listed as jet or jump pack, cavalry? We aren’t certain yet, but heard they were a hybrid unit.

• dr.insanotron February 26, 2013 11:23 am #

Yes jet pack Calvary. So the move like calvary in the move and casual phase but can make a 2d6 move in the assualt phase instead of making a assualt just like tau crisis suits

Reecius February 26, 2013 1:17 pm #

Ah yes, that sounds reasonable. Interesting to see this crossing of unit types going on. I wonder what else we will be seeing.

2. 6thstreetAlan February 26, 2013 9:27 am #

Wow did Reece just drop the “G” bomb on a national pod cast! That’s my guy! Tamarah is a lucky women.

NO REFUNDS PEOPLE….. Do you have any idea how much work these guys do for this! If you want a refund call me and I will give you a refund you won’t forget! I can’t believe they are as nice as they are with the whole store credit thing.

You guys should start selling tournament insurance!

The the Zonethropes are not about Space Wolf game, Eldar Game, or the Gray Knights game since psychic powers are not reliable against them. The Zones are for Guard/Tau/Necrons/Deamons/Orks… They make these game so much easier to win with Puppet master and Terrify OMG I love using my opponents manticore missiles or shooting a Hammer head with a hammer head.

2 Ygmarls do not work I tried plus move the eggs around not in one basket.

Threat overload is the way to go with out a doubt…..

No worries on missing the pod casts I will see you Friday. 🙂

Reecius February 26, 2013 10:10 am #

Haha, yeah, for the first time in years I am getting tied down again, but I am happy about it. She’s awesome.

You know, I hadn’t thought about it that way. Having the Zoens there for other match-ups is not a bad idea at all. Even just using psychic scream from all 3 is a good idea. I will have to take another look at that. That is the cool thing about Nids, literally every time I talk to someone about them, I see something new.

And I agree about the Ymgarls, every avid Nid player I talk to says the same thing, one unit of Ymgarls is the best, more than that and you get diminishing returns.

3. Denied February 27, 2013 5:29 am #

This isn’t Walmart. This isn’t Burger King your can’t have it your way! lol loved it!

Yeah people don’t seem to understand the cost it takes to run these events. They are operating on shoe string budgets at best.

Respect for doing the BAO!

Reecius February 27, 2013 8:42 am #

Thank you, sir! haha, it feels a bit crazy at time but it is worth it for how much fun it is.