Nids Double Header vs Chaos and Marines + IG 1750 BAO Match

Video Battle Report

Video Battle Report

Frankie calls out Reecius’ Nids with his new Chaos list in a grudge match! Then, Reecius takes on ChristianA’s very, very good new Marine/IG list.

19 Responses to “Nids Double Header vs Chaos and Marines + IG 1750 BAO Match”

1. 6thStreetAlan January 31, 2013 1:16 pm #

Why has this guy not seen The Goonies?

C’mon guys that should be step A of joining Team Zero Comp.

Reecius January 31, 2013 1:32 pm #

Hahaha, right?!

• Jeremy Veysseire
      MikhailLenin January 31, 2013 4:51 pm #

Even I, who only moved to the USA after 1994 has seen the Goonies.

And you guys were in Seattle where it got filmed, if I recall.

2. Loyce January 31, 2013 1:19 pm #

When your Tervigon charged the Sabre Platforms shouldn’t you have been wounding on 2’s since you roll to wound against the crew?

Reecius January 31, 2013 1:35 pm #

You are indeed right, sir! Those guns should have gone down faster than they did.

3. Darthdiggler January 31, 2013 4:02 pm #

I’m thankful the Sabre Platforms are not allowed at tourneys East of the Rockies. I bet you wished you had some Ymgarls in game two.

Reecius January 31, 2013 5:11 pm #

Not really, haha, the Ymgarls would have been smoked the turn they arrived by the Contemptors and Sabers. Sabers aren’t too crazy, honestly. Damn good, but I don’t think they’re broken.

4. jciscon January 31, 2013 4:03 pm #

Couldnt the Librarian have been able to gate out of there with the blob? how are you guys dealing with that particular rules question

5. fulcrum January 31, 2013 4:22 pm #

As a vet chaos player I can say that list is filled with shiny expensive things but none of it actually works together.

Reecius January 31, 2013 4:48 pm #

Yeah, Frankie’s list was pretty crummy! He was just experimenting.

• bugsculptor February 1, 2013 8:30 am #

Yep… I was surprised you didn’t deep strike the trygon in on the flank away from the oblits at the same time the doom popped in. With the Doom eating most of the oblits it would have been curtains pretty quickly.

I’m still kinda curious what havoc one of those daemon princes with a black mace will wreak if it hits tyranid lines… but I also shot Adam’s to death with my hive guard and flyrant last time he played one.

• D-ManA February 1, 2013 8:58 am #

I played a daemon prince with a black mace. What ever unit he got into hth with died a horrible death then the prince got shot to bits after that. Of course my opponents shot every thing at him so that left most of my units untouched that round.

6. fulcrum January 31, 2013 4:30 pm #

I would give my left testicle to get some competitive bat reps where both players roll at least average!

• Vemlin January 31, 2013 5:10 pm #

Agreed! Reecius is always rolling like sh**

Reecius January 31, 2013 5:14 pm #

It’s feast of famine! Haha, either red hot dice, or total shit! I feel like it isn’t in the middle for me, much.

Reecius January 31, 2013 5:11 pm #

I would give my left testicle to just roll average! haha

7. umbo January 31, 2013 5:37 pm #

Sabers are great value there is no questioning that. Originally it was about trying to get leadership checks or do JAWS on them but now clever players are just taking them individually and spreading them around.

8. D-ManA February 1, 2013 8:52 am #

How did the daemon prince get a sigil of corruption. I thought they didn’t get access to special issue wargear, just chaos rewards and artefacts.