Nids Double Header vs Chaos and Marines + IG 1750 BAO Match

Video Battle Report

Video Battle Report

Frankie calls out Reecius’ Nids with his new Chaos list in a grudge match! Then, Reecius takes on ChristianA’s very, very good new Marine/IG list.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
19 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
6thStreetAlan
6thStreetAlan
9 years ago

Why has this guy not seen The Goonies?

C’mon guys that should be step A of joining Team Zero Comp.

MikhailLenin
Reply to  6thStreetAlan

Even I, who only moved to the USA after 1994 has seen the Goonies.

And you guys were in Seattle where it got filmed, if I recall.

MikhailLenin
Reply to  MikhailLenin

Nvm Astoria, Oregon

Loyce
Loyce
9 years ago

When your Tervigon charged the Sabre Platforms shouldn’t you have been wounding on 2’s since you roll to wound against the crew?

Darthdiggler
Darthdiggler
9 years ago

I’m thankful the Sabre Platforms are not allowed at tourneys East of the Rockies. I bet you wished you had some Ymgarls in game two.

jciscon
jciscon
9 years ago

Couldnt the Librarian have been able to gate out of there with the blob? how are you guys dealing with that particular rules question

fulcrum
fulcrum
9 years ago

As a vet chaos player I can say that list is filled with shiny expensive things but none of it actually works together.

bugsculptor
Reply to  Reecius

Yep… I was surprised you didn’t deep strike the trygon in on the flank away from the oblits at the same time the doom popped in. With the Doom eating most of the oblits it would have been curtains pretty quickly.

I’m still kinda curious what havoc one of those daemon princes with a black mace will wreak if it hits tyranid lines… but I also shot Adam’s to death with my hive guard and flyrant last time he played one.

D-ManA
D-ManA
Reply to  bugsculptor

I played a daemon prince with a black mace. What ever unit he got into hth with died a horrible death then the prince got shot to bits after that. Of course my opponents shot every thing at him so that left most of my units untouched that round.

fulcrum
fulcrum
9 years ago

I would give my left testicle to get some competitive bat reps where both players roll at least average!

Vemlin
Vemlin
Reply to  fulcrum

Agreed! Reecius is always rolling like sh**

umbo
umbo
9 years ago

Sabers are great value there is no questioning that. Originally it was about trying to get leadership checks or do JAWS on them but now clever players are just taking them individually and spreading them around.

D-ManA
D-ManA
9 years ago

How did the daemon prince get a sigil of corruption. I thought they didn’t get access to special issue wargear, just chaos rewards and artefacts.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x