40K Awesome: Get Juiced! Horus Heresy Inbound!

Get excited for this!

via Forgeworld

The Horus Heresy Book I: Betrayal

More details are emerging about this hotly-anticipated book.

The Horus Heresy Book I: Betrayal will be on sale for the very first time, in limited numbers, at Games Day UK on Sunday 23rd September.

Lavishly decorated, this book is leather-bound with inlaid metal detailing and foil-blocked page edging, and also features metal cleats to the corners of the book’s casing impressed with the Imperial Aquila.

It is a stand-alone supplement for Warhammer 40,000 and contains a vast array of colour profiles, maps and artwork. Also included is a full Space Marine Legion army list and background, histories, character profiles and special rules for the Death Guard, Sons of Horus, World Eaters and Emperor’s Children Legions.

7 Responses to “40K Awesome: Get Juiced! Horus Heresy Inbound!”

1. ScouseMatt September 14, 2012 9:59 am #

When I spend everything and end up dying on the street cold, homeless and penniless make sure they put this on my death certificate:

Cause of Death: Forge World.

2. mercutioh September 14, 2012 10:07 am #

BOOM! The Warmaster!

Can’t wait to see what goodies my Emporers Children get!

3. Defeatmyarmy September 14, 2012 5:29 pm #

Is this the official book like the index astartes back in 3rd or is it still unofficial if tournament legal? Would like a csm update for ally use! (abuse)

4. Aervyper September 14, 2012 6:46 pm #

I think this might be the tipping point for a lot of independant stores to start carrying forge world on their shelves. Other than being crazy expensive it has to be a license to print money. I just wonder if FW’s production capabilities are up to it. I can not understand why GW isn’t taking this and running with it, unless their plates are full due to a more aggressive release schedule. It is all around a great time to be a sci if nerd lol.

ttfn

5. benji September 14, 2012 7:13 pm #

I might as well file for bankruptcy now.

6. Kralizak September 14, 2012 10:08 pm #

So he said it won’t just be Space Marines, does that mean Xenos races like Eldar, Dark Eldar, and Orks might get something? (not familiar with Ork fluff they might not have been around back then)

still love the idea of Primarchs

• Kralizak September 14, 2012 10:09 pm #