40K Video Bat Rep: July Apoc Game!

Video Battle Report

This is our second monthly Apoc game, with a show-down between the forces of Order against the forces of Disorder!

These games a re a ton of fun and the transition to 6th ed was an easy one with Apoc. I will also add that Apoc in 6th ed is really fun! Give it a shot.

Next month, we will be playing a siege, with some more special rules! Stay tuned!

10 Responses to “40K Video Bat Rep: July Apoc Game!”

1. Axientar July 29, 2012 7:52 pm #

This game was SO FUN, I can’t wait until next month! =)
    I almost can’t wait for the Revenant to lose a Hull Point, but I’m fine with it being invincible! XD

Reecius July 29, 2012 8:16 pm #

Yeah, that weakest Titan in the game has proven the hardest for us to kill off! Haha, and he always does the most damage, too! It must be because of the super boss paint job he has.

And yeah, next month we will have a more narrative battle, I think we may even get a Fortress of Redemption for the game! We need something to assault, right?

• Axientar July 29, 2012 11:34 pm #

A siege sounds like a fun idea. =) Maybe if they had to enter a gate that the Revenant was blocking, they MIGHT consider the POSSIBILITY of conceiving the idea of actually attacking it, hahaha! 😀

Reecius July 30, 2012 10:09 am #

Right? Haha, we’ll make it an objective: Destroy Super Heavies!

2. Kralizak July 29, 2012 7:54 pm #

So the Forces of Order won because the Galaxy’s Biggest Dick (aka Eldrad) had the right Warlord trait, so we on the Forces of Disorder all get the first Frontline-recorded Matt aWard!! WOOHOO!!

Reecius July 29, 2012 8:15 pm #

Hahahaha, so true! The first Matt aWard has been won! haha

3. Rich with GSI July 30, 2012 8:14 am #

Count me in next month! Disorder just needed some Oblits and a Dreadclaw full of Zerkers!

4. Erich July 30, 2012 10:54 am #

Awesome! APOC is the most fun way to play now.

Reecius July 30, 2012 12:51 pm #

It is pretty damn fun! I think it is better this edition, actually.