40K Reminder: Apoc Game Next Saturday, the 28th

Apocalypse!

We just wanted to remind you guys about the Apoc game coming up, it’s going to be good fun! Check out the video from last time.

Same rules as before:

• 6th Edition!
  • Everything must be painted to a 3 color minimum.
  • 1,000pts per player, no force org chart.
  • Each player may bring one Super Heavy or Gargantuan Creature if they have one, not required.
  • Strength D is treated as Strength 10, AP1, No Cover
  • We run a tiered scenario requiring troops to win, so bring those scoring units!

10 Responses to “40K Reminder: Apoc Game Next Saturday, the 28th”

1. mercutioh July 22, 2012 12:43 pm #

6th ed this go round?

Reecius July 22, 2012 1:25 pm #

Indeed it is! I will add that to the post.

2. mercutioh July 22, 2012 5:52 pm #

Jake and I will be back down! I need to finish painting up that Stompa though…… Real life is seriously crushing my hobby time LOL, and finish up the Dakka Jet. THing goes together like a dream but there are TONS of fiddly little bits. Did you guys sell off the other Stompa yet?

Reecius July 23, 2012 10:04 am #

Awesome, we look forward to having you guys, again!

And yeah, the Dakkajet, while AWESOME, is a PITA to assemble with all the little bits.

We still have the Stompa, can’t say that I am mad it hasn’t sold as I am looking forward to that thing kicking more butt this time around.

I know what you mean about life crushing hobby time. Since opening a shop with the guys, I have LESS time for my own hobby than ever before! haha

3. Axientar July 22, 2012 7:51 pm #

Awesome! My brother and I will be there for sure! 🙂

Can’t wait to use the Revenant Titan again… 😀

4. Axientar July 22, 2012 10:11 pm #

Hey Reece, just checking; I may use the Revenant, correct? I don’t want some nasty surprise when I get there… 😛

Reecius July 23, 2012 10:04 am #

Looking forward to having you guys, and yes, you can use the Titan, brobot!

5. Kyle July 22, 2012 10:48 pm #

Hey Reecius I know you stated that it will be in 6th edition, but my question is how (if at all) will allies work if we don’t have to worry about a force org chart? Can I take four leman russ as my allies? Or would I still be required to take a troop and a HQ?

Reecius July 23, 2012 10:05 am #

No Force Org so you can bring whatever you want, man. Just make sure your force is all either “good” or “bad.”

6. mercutioh July 23, 2012 4:37 pm #

Hmm Mayhaps there will be some Chaos Superfriends with the Orks this GO Round MUHAHAHA! Feel free to use this one for your testimonials.

“Frontline Gaming is a place that my son learned what gaming was truly about. The staff was friendly, the gamers were collectively open to a young gamer and he never felt like anything but one of the guys.”