Signals from the Frontline: 6th ed 40K Rumors, Chaos Codex Rumors, New Rleases

Signals from the Frontline: 6th ed 40K Rumors, Chaos Codex Rumors, New Rleases

Press Play to hear the Podcast!

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
22 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
shmabadu
shmabadu
10 years ago

I for one will never tire of hearing you bash Grey Knights, but maybe that’s because I play orks.

Alarum
Alarum
10 years ago
Reply to  shmabadu

I would like a pod cast devoted to slagging GKs! I like the implications rapid fire brings to my 1k Sons. The fluff got me into them in 2nd ed but the rules never did them any favours. The day might not be far off when I bring my Sons to a game and people start looking worried.

Simon
10 years ago

I want to see a tourney just say it “No Effing grey knights!”

Would be awesome.

mercutioh
mercutioh
10 years ago

grey knights would be perfectly fine if they weren’t relatively inexpensive as well as bad as all get out. Heck even DC gave Superman Kryptonite

Puretide
Puretide
10 years ago

I collect grey Knights but I am not the biggest fan of them I prefer My Tau because I find them more fun to play and a challange to win with and some of the rumors I hear can’t wait to use them again.

sharkticon
sharkticon
10 years ago

Stelek says he has the rule book, but won’t post it. Not even after I offered to post noodz.

Pascal Roggen
10 years ago

hey, BA don’t have the best dreads, they have the best close combat dreads, which is fair enough, they are the most pure assault chapter. only three dreads you can pick[from a very nice heavy list] have a range of more then 12inches.
also they can’t get bs 5 dreads and they can’t get the venerable rule… or psy ammo or fortitude:P.

they got the furioso dread .i.e. the first of the “new” style dread[ahh 2nd ed:P] which is about the only reason they get the choice of a bunch of dreads.

the dex is fun with a huge amount of builds, you can use it to sub out other chapters, i.e. dreads for an iron hands list.

anyway enough blather about it, onwards to 6th!:P

Benji
Benji
10 years ago

I love a bit of ward bashing but I do have let him off. After I was able to move on from the complete change of the fluff I actually really like the Newcrons,

mercutioh
mercutioh
10 years ago

So midnight Madness…. Color me intrigued. friday at midnight you’ll be handing out the preorder books and looking for some folks to chuck some dice with? with Pizza and Caffinated beverages? Hmm what time are you starting that Apoc game again? Trying to figure out if I need to get a Hotel room and make it a day trip for me and the boy (who is now TOTALLY geeked to be helping out with Dad’s Orky madness. (I’m going to give the Stompa to him to run)

mercutioh
mercutioh
10 years ago

two dueling preteens with Stompas…..*shudder* Gotcha. Ok I’ll take a peek around and see where we can find a cheap room so we don’t have to make the drive back to Sacramento at 0 dark 30. what a great way to send off 5th/ welcome in 6th. Big ol death romp apoc style then new games! I like this plan! Also, Paypal for preorders or cash/check/credit card?

mercutioh
mercutioh
10 years ago
Reply to  Reecius

sweet! order will be coming later today! also pondering tossing a Dakka Jet on there, Have you guys gotten to see one on the table yet?

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x