40K Video Battle Report: Ireland ETC Captain Mike Tangney vs. Reecius

ETC team captain of Ireland, Mike Tangney, challenges Reecius to a bay area open mission game here at Frontline. It was a great game and it’s always a pleasure to hang out with Mike.

13 Responses to “40K Video Battle Report: Ireland ETC Captain Mike Tangney vs. Reecius”

1. The Overlord February 6, 2012 7:08 am #

Reese did you add the Wraiths too? so He beat you by 1 KP. (unless my math is wrong) – Loved this Battle Report. I play Eldar and Necrons so this was perfect!!!

Reecius February 6, 2012 9:53 am #

Ah, you’re right, he did! I was defeated in shame!

2. Mike T (eldritchstormer) February 6, 2012 5:20 pm #

Really good game – Once your dice warmed up to me a little- I wasn’t expecting to have an avatar made of tissue paper! Happy to have nicked it in the end.

Didn’t get to say in the battle report that I LOVED the mission mix. Really made it fun as there is alot going on but it was all standard so easy to follow and no issues with weird rule interactions like at many us tournaments.

3. Warpcrafter February 6, 2012 8:50 pm #

People say Footdar are a weak army, but mike from Ireland has proved them wrong again.

Reecius February 7, 2012 12:55 am #

Indeed. Footdar have done extremely well at the highest levels of competition.

4. Son Of Dorn February 7, 2012 12:29 am #

Great game and a good battle report. Really like the bridge on that board. Finally something sensibly designed to allow tanks across. 🙂

Reecius February 7, 2012 12:55 am #

Right? That bridge is big enough for a Baneblade!

• Son Of Dorn February 7, 2012 11:00 am #

Those would be perfect for linking tables in Apoc games, then. 🙂 Fantastic!

5. Mike February 7, 2012 7:13 pm #

Because of the angle of the rise and the buttresess it was actually good to hide around too. Nice design for a piece of terrain alright. your opponent could maneouver easily enough to get lines of sight too.

6. krisbot4000 February 7, 2012 7:36 pm #

Great game.
    reecius I told you bout them Wraithguard man. paint a unit up for them mighty mighty footdar!
    I swear by those lil guys. <3

Reecius February 7, 2012 8:15 pm #

Yeah, they are awesome. I will definitely pick them up!

7. Rich with Green Stuff Industries February 8, 2012 1:57 pm #

Really very wierd to see those terrain pieces used in a batrep. I’m just glad to see they are getting some use!

Good game to watch, too!

• Son Of Dorn February 8, 2012 8:15 pm #