It is currently Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: What are some first date tips?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:20 am 

Going on first dates can be a excited but scary thing. Your anxious to meet a special guy but also you don’t know who your meeting. I’m going to tell you the steps I always used when meeting a new guy I was interested in.

Never meet at a private or intimate place. Some men believe if they take you to a expensive restaurant and wine & dine you that they deserve a happy ending when the night is over. Of course this is nonsense, but some men do think like this. Meet at a coffee shop for some fun conversation at first. If you like what you see & hear, than gradually schedule to go out on more dates in a non-intimate way until you feel comfortable being alone with him
Men that are attracted to you will always try to impress you in some way. He might talk about his career, how much money he earns or about the car he drives. Although that might be nice to hear, listens closely to what he has to say. As you begin to date him more, you might notice some inconsistencies. An exaggeration here and there is not bad, but if its constant than you might have a problem. This might just be the first step of someone who is a complusive liar. He might say and do anything when it suits him. Something to keep a close eye on.
When going out on the first couple of dates with a new man, try to pay or offer to pay half of the dates. I know you might be taken back by this but do this for good reason. When you show a man that you are willing to pay or at least go dutch, he will really start to take you seriously as a potential partner. Basically you are showing him that you are his equal and can fend for yourself if you need to. He will be impressed immensely.
It’s important that you make a positive impression when you first meet a potential partner. If you feel great about him, the foundation will be strong for you to continue with him. Keep these tips in mind when going forward with any new man in your life.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: What are some first date tips?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:52 pm 

Good morning guys. You know, my favorite online dating service is this one https://www.iwantblacks.com/. Here you can find the right partner very fast by using special search. As for me black girls are the best so just check these profiles right there in case you have a desire. Good luck!

Offline Profile