Chapter Tactics is a 40k podcast which focuses on promoting better tactical play and situational awareness across all variations of the game. This is the first episode in a series of episodes which are going to break down each phase of the game, and dive into how you can master them. Today’s episode is going to cover list building techniques and thought processes to build a solid TAC list for competitive 40k events.
- Our Sponsor the Iron Halo put out a promo video! Check it out!
- Don’t forget to check out our new sponsor! Broken Egg Games, and Rum Runner Wargame Painting and Conversions.
- Click here for a link for information on downloading best coast pairings app where you can find lists for most of the events I mention.
- Check out the last episode of Chapter Tactics here. Or, click here for a link to a full archive of all of my episodes.
- Commercial music by Music by: www.bensound.com
- Intro by: Justin Mahar
Need help with a list idea? Got a rules question? Want to talk tactics? Then email me at…